Manutan
Stokvis Tapes
VIA
Aalberts
Gotec
gm_logoOn 22 April 2013, General Motors Co. inked a deal to purchase the remaining 40% stake in Isuzu Motors Polska Sp. z o.o. (ISPOL) from Isuzu Motors.

The share sale agreement was signed at ISPOL in Tychy. From now on, the Tychy-based factory, manufacturing mainly Circle L 1.7l diesel engines, will operate under the name GM Powertrain Poland.

Since 2002, GM has already held a 60% stake in the Tychy engine manufacturer. The purchase of the remaining 40% of its shares emphasises the importance, for GM, of the European market, which is one of the world’s most competitive automotive markets and one with the highest customer requirements in terms of fuel economy and carbon dioxide emissions standards.

The Tychy factory was built in 1996 and began production in 1999. To date, it has made more than 2.5 million engines. Currently, the Tychy factory boasts high quality and safe working conditions. It employs 522 people.


0
Udostępniono